We are only doing one Christmas craft fair outside London this year and its the Fairy Tale Fair in Patcham, a village on the outskirts of Brighton. Why?
- Because the quality and breadth of design and craft work is outstanding and it draws the very best designer/makers from Brighton and Sussex.
- It’s an event with a wonderful friendly atmosphere.
- There are over 35 stalls so plenty of room to browse.
- Its much more than a craft fair – there will be singers, a band, a retro teashop with unbelievable cakes and activities for kids and adults.
- Its run by Claire Montgomery who is a powerhouse of creativity as well as being a very nice person (what more can you ask for?)
Details are below we would love to see you and we guarantee its worth the trip. The Fairy Tale Fair Blog is here to find out the stories behind…